Vehicle logistics are often an overlooked or unappreciated part of a company’s de-fleet process, yet transport agents can become the human face of your business, these are the people that your customers see and speak to prior to de-fleet. From the initial contact made with your customer to arrange a suitable movement date to the point when a vehicle is physically collected, your professionalism and reliability is in the hands of the transport company.
We take the responsibility of dealing with client’s customers and their vehicles very seriously; professionalism on the phone together with reliable, efficient and thorough inspections by well-presented agents ensures that vehicles are collected in a timely manner with accurate inspections and that customers receive a satisfying and trouble free experience, supported by good communication.
In conjunction with our trusted partners we are able to provide the following high quality services:
- Nationwide single and multiple vehicle collection
- Timed collection and delivery
- Corporate deliveries/handovers with product awareness
- Flexible collections
- Full electronic inspections with electronic customer signature capture
- Non running vehicle collection and delivery service
- VIP customer delivery
- Full risk comprehensive insurance
Our efficiency and attention to detail across all aspects of the vehicle logistics process is just one of the things that impresses our customers the most.