Week commencing 15th June we are allowed to open our doors again and a warm welcome, at a 2-metre distance will await you. Our facility has been upgraded to provide a safe environment for our staff and customers. However COVID 19 legislation continues to restrict our normal modus operandi as detailed below.
- The site will be open for customers to view vehicles between 9:00am – 5:00pm, Mon – Fri
- From Monday 20th July All visitors must wear face coverings prior to entry
- Social distancing must be adhered to at all times whilst on the premises
- All vehicles will remain locked and are not to be touched
- Vehicles will be sold online and on show via new media banks located on the front of the rostrums
- No vehicles will be driven through the halls at this time
- Bidders may stand in the hall and bid if they so wish
- There will be no restaurant or refreshment facilities available
- Payment of purchases by bank transfer only
All business activities will be conducted in accordance with our COVID-19 Risk Register Assessment – (copy available upon request) the Health and Safety of our staff and customers is paramount.
If you have any questions or queries then please do not hesitate to contact me
Take care and kind regards
Andrew Walker FIMI
Chief Executive Officer
** FREE ONLINE FEES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE **